RICHARD THOMAS IS "DOWN OUT AND DANGEROUS"! OBSCURE 1995 TV MOVIE PSYCHOPATHIC HORROR

You can file this one under obscure TV movies, ya dig? Television vet Richard Thomas kills it in this, by far the best performance I've ever seen from him. Bruce Davison is also in top form, Thomas plays a homeless stranger danger kind of guy and he slowly but very surely fanagells his way first into family man Davison's back yard, then his job and on it goes for a great cat n mouse game, these two
are perfect together. Using my Pinewoods Rating System, I give this obscurity a solid Three Pinewoods ...The Horror!!
"I had never seen Richard Thomas play a bad guy. I wasn't sure I would like him this way. And I wasn't sure he could pull it off. But this astounded me. He sent shivers up my spine and caused me to take a closer look at street people. The movie is engrossing and fast paced. Bruce Davison is convincing but all he can really play is a nice guy. The real talent here is Thomas. The ending was a little clumsy but perhaps that's the way real people would fight... If you are a Thomas fan you MUST see him here at his best being bad!" - fan review

THE SHEER HORROR!!