BOINGO-TOBER 5 ROCKS ON! - ALBUM #8, 1994's "BOINGO" SANS HORN SECTION, THE SHEER HORROR!

"BOINGO" RELOADED
WHAT I LOVE - The incredibly diverse array of sounds and songs.
WHAT I HATE - the fact that they didn't put a version of Water on it proper
WHAT ASTROLOGICAL SIGN I THINK THIS ALBUM WOULD BE - Pisces
BEST TIME OF DAY TO LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM - Midday, late afternoon
BEST SONG - 2-way tie between Change and Insanity.
WORST SONG - the cover of I am The Walrus, which is actually great but I never cared for that tune any way. 
BEST DRUG TO TAKE WHILE LISTENING TO THIS ALBUM - It is best to listen to this album sober.
BEST PERSONAL MEMORY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ALBUM - Going to a show at Universal Amphitheater, sneaking in a magnum of wine and drinking most of it thru the show. I found my car parked sideways in about 3 spaces down from the room I had, having blacked out sometime in the show.

TONIGHT'S BOOTLEG OFFERING - HALLOWEEN IRVINE MEADOWS SHOW 1993 - SET LIST - 7DAYLINK - ANOTHER DVD FEED ON THIS ONE - RATING A--
THE HORROR!!