BOINGO-TOBER 5 NIGHT TWO! - THERE'S "NOTHING TO FEAR" BUT FEAR ITSELF RELOADED - THE HORROR!

NOTHING TO FEAR RELOADED:
WHAT I LOVE - Everything! They nailed the production this time, more organic and fitting to their sound. Artwork is also awesome and Grey Matter?! One of the great Boingo tunes of all time.
WHAT I HATE - The little intro before Why'd We Come, can't explain why, just never liked it.
WHAT ASTROLOGICAL SIGN I THINK THIS ALBUM WOULD BE - Taurus
WHAT TIME OF THE DAY IS BEST TO LISTEN TO THIS ALBUM - Mid-afternoons!
BEST SONG - Grey Matter, Insects and the title track would be in the running and I've always dug Running On A Treadmill, a overlooked tune to say the least.
WORST SONG - Can't think of one, although I never really dug the long version of Private Life, the shorter edit is much better.
BEST DRUG TO TAKE WHILE LISTENING TO THIS ALBUM - That would be THC.
MY BEST PERSONAL MEMORY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS ALBUM - I was working in an office, quiet mellow environment and KROQ was always on in the background (most offices that year did!) and Jed The Fish came on and said he was debuting the new 2nd album and I dashed across 5 desks in roughly 1.5 seconds and turned up the new tune. Caused a bit of a scare.
TONIGHT'S BOOTLEG OFFERING - 
FORBIDDEN BOINGO VOLUME II (1980-1985) 7daylink For Trade Only!!
THE HORROR!!