BOINGO-TOBER 5! - RARE 1980 LA SHOW LOCATION UNKNOWN + REMASTER OF I'M AFRAID - THE HORROR!

Holy Guacamole, Boingo-Tober 5 is coming close to the finish line. Without a doubt I can tell you, this has been one fun month and so nice to see the responses. Tonight's entry is a very rare show I obtained in a trade around 2004 and have never been able to pinpoint the specifics on it. This we know- it's in LA, the year is 1980 and the month is probably January as Danny says "Happy new decade" before Open Eyes. I suspect Wong's West or East, might be Whisky. Strangely enough the sound is equally mysterious, but muddy soundboard cassette is what I would guess. It has very early versions of Something Isn't Right and Rawhide, song list below AND a new THOH remaster of I'm Afraid from this same cd-r. It's much better than the cd, came out great. The Horror!! 7daylink rawhide/something isn't right/open eyes/teenaged monster/gimme a break/lap of luxury/commando girls/louise/california girls/forbidden zone/i'm afraid/sluggos tune
THE OUTRIGHT HORROR!!