"CAMPFIRE TALES" ON A MOON DAY NITE! - 1991 HORROR ANTHOLOGY OF 4 TRULY HORRIFIC STORIES

Having what may be the absolute worst special effects in all of cinematic history, this little straight to video deal from '88 is actually pretty cool and at times funny in the camp and horror of it all. The story about what happens if you smoke too much pot alone is worth the view. Fans of the genre should dig this for at least one watch, using my Pinewoods Rating System I give Campfire Tales a modest Two Pinewoods....The Horror!!

Horror Movie A Day: Campfire Tales (1991)

NOVEMBER 9, 2009 I won't lie, slogging through Zombie Chronicles just two days before is probably the main reason that I have a higher appreciation for this one, but even if I had just watched a classic like Creepshow for the first time there would still be some surprising merit to this film.

THE HORROR!!