IT'S "PSYCHO-COP," RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! - 1989 DIRECT TO VHS BACKWOODS THRILLER THE HORROR!

Psycho-Cop washed up on my shore via a You Tube reco. As far as I know this is a direct-to-vhs release from 1989, not bad, not bad at all for a b-flick. You can read some real reviews below, using my Pinewoods Rating System I give Psycho-Cop a paltry One & 3/4 Pinewoods....The Horror!!

Psycho Cop

Pause for a moment, gentle reader, and let me take you to a magical place known as the early 90s. More specifically, let's visit my life during the early 90s. You know what, let's just skip this altogether.

Psycho Cop (1989)

Movies like Psycho Cop depend on their villains being super cool instruments of death, dismemberment, and destruction! They need to look like a bad ass, they need to demonstrate cunning and power, and while they don't necessarily need to speak, when they do, they need to be able to deliver those vicious one-liners with convincing...


THE HORROR!!