NEXT WE HAVE "SEVEN IN DARKNESS"! - FIRST EVER ABC MOVIE OF THE WEEK A PLANE CRASH HORROR

Greetings my friends - Starting off the week with the very first ABC Movie Of The Week, 1969's Seven In Darkness. Let me start off by saying that time has not been very good to this one. The tale is a horrific one about a plane filled with all blind passengers and it turns out the pilot's eyesight isn't that great either. Ha ha, well as you know this ain't no editorial type blog, especially with my writing skills but if you want to read some real reviews they're below. I will say this- TV movies still had a ways to go to wanna tune in once a week, i give Seven In Darkness Two Plain N Dated Pinewoods

Made for TV Mayhem: Seven in Darkness (1969)

Network: ABCOriginal Air Date: September 23rd, 1969 There are some things one never forgets. Ever. There are places in time you can't (or wouldn't) replace. One of those times and places was in my parents' den circa 1975. The local channel always aired choice made for television movies and it's where I got a real taste for the genre.

The Horror!!
THE HORROR!!