GREETINGS, WELCOME, TAKE A SEAT IN THE FIRST CAR AND PREPARE TO BE "ICED"! - THE HORROR!

No Standing Please! - Iced is a 1988 slasher that bares the unique distinction of being the only or one of the only "ski slasher" type flicks. Well, golly good, I do believe I can hang my hat on that. Rare and hard to find, it's both revered and hated by b-movie aficionados. Being an aficionado in training I must say that I dig it but I don't dig it, ya dig? Pinewoods Rating System, I'm going Two Pinewoods graded of course as a b-movie which would be One Pinewood in regular....The Horror!!

Iced 1988 Review

Blizzard of Blood 1988 aka Iced Directed by: Jeff Kwitny Starring: Joseph Alan Johnson, Lisa Loring, Deborah Deliso . Review by Luisito Joaquín González I used to work with a guy who thought himself a bit of a lad. He wore designer clothes to work (and probably to bed), slick hairstyle, drove a BMW, had...

Iced

'Hot blooded couples fall prey to a cold blooded maniac' Iced is a 1988 American slasher horror film directed by Jeff Kwitney (Beyond the Door III aka Amok Train) from a screenplay by Joseph Alan Johnson (The Slumber Party Massacre; Berserker; The Ghosts of Sodom).

The Horror, The Sheer Horror!!
THE HORROR!!