THOH TO DO GUEST POST ON SHIT MOVIE FEST! - I'LL BE HOME FOR SHITMAS, YA DIG? THE HORROR!

I'll be doing a guest post next month for Shit 
Movie Fest, another great recommended blog.
I'll be doing my take on I'll Be Home For...
Check them out, and I know we all have eyeballs
and that but I would like to remind y'all that
there are scores and scores of various movie
blogs here hand-picked by me, most of them
quite good, so let's spread the horror, enjoy!

Shit Movie Fest: Looking for Contributors/Guest Writters for Shitmas 2015!

There are few things that bum me out more then the days right after Halloween, we wait all year for for our favorite day to arrived and then it's over before you know it . . . But in the last couple years the end of Halloween has made way for the coming of "Shitmas" here at ShitMovieFest.com!
The Horror!!