ZAPPA 1974! - "11-15-74" IS AN APT TITLE FOR THIS SHOW IN BUFFALO NEW YORK - THE HORROR!!

great show this one, more notes below, enjoy
set list  7daylink  Rating A
notes - the source is a 1st gen tape. A bunch of years ago I was part of a group of 5 people who purchased a bunch of master tapes from FZ's former tour manager. It sucked having to pay for them but there was no other way. Unfortunately the guy who hung onto the actual masters is incommunicado, so the 1st gen source must suffice. No soundcard involved with this transfer. I do all my tape transfers from my old faithful Technics M33 deck straight to a CDR recorded as 1 long track using the Tascam CDRW700 and rip to HD using EAC. Following that Soundforge is employed for minimal hiss reduction and slight doctoring. WaveRepair is used for splitting tracks. My favourite part of this show is when FZ reveals the source behind the "good morniong your highneess" line. Enjoy.
Magazine cover 'round the time of show.
The Horror!!