GREETINGS FOLKS! - "IT'S ALIVE 3 - ISLAND OF THE ALIVE" - 1986 FINAL ENTRY IN HORRIFIC SERIES

The Sheer Horror! - This post goes out especially for my
pal Ed over at Ed's Attic. We used to see the original
in Hollywood when it came out, dig it. I was not
expecting much from this but was a little surprised
at least that I even made it all the way through. It's 
not a bad sequel, the island thing provides for 
some nice scenery as our main character continues
to do what IT does best, making mince meat out
of anything that crosses IT's path. Using my Palm
Springs Rating System I give this Two Skanky
Lookin' Palm Trees....The Horror!!

The Bloody Pit of Horror: It's Alive III: Island of the Alive (1986)

aka: Baby Killer III ... aka: Island of the Alive ... aka: It's Alive 3 ... aka: It's Alive 3: Island of the Alive Mutant baby births have now become a rather common occurrence and it was only a matter of time until these matters have to be settled in a court of law.

Sequels In The Dark: IT'S ALIVE III: ISLAND OF THE ALIVE

It's October, and to help celebrate, we at BAD want to bring you just a shitload of horror writing. My contribution will be Sequels in the Dark - a weekly column (conceived by Phil Nobile Jr.) in which I discuss a late sequel from a horror franchise I don't know at all or know just a tiny little bit.

THE HORROR!!