BOINGO-TOBER DAY 4! - THE YEAR WAS 1982 - BAND HAD NOTHING TO FEAR BUT HORROR ITSELF!

Oh boy do I remember when this album came out!
I had started my first day at a new job and they 
gave me my own office off in a corner. It had
an FM radio so I made sure to dial up that
sucker to KROQ before sitting down at the
desk to do any work, ya dig me? A minute later
Jed The Fish came on between songs and said
he was about to spin a couple tunes off the
new Boingo album and Grey Matter came
on. Well not much work done that day,
always been a big fav, if I had to say #1
album it would be a toss-up between this
and Good For Your Soul. The production
on this was much more suited to the bands
sound and the songs well....The Horror!!

OINGO BOINGO'S EXPLOSIVE MTV APPEARANCE
1982 - THE KNOCK-OUT DOUBLE PUNCH
OF NOTHING TO FEAR AND GREY MATTER

OINGO BOINGO ON AMERICAN BANDSTAND '82

TONIGHT'S BOOTLEG OFFERING
FORBIDDEN BOINGO VOL 2 '80-'85
7daylink, for trading only, no sale!!
The Sheer Horror!!