'BOINGO-TOBER' DAY TWO! - TIME MACHINE STOPS AT 1993 - BAND DROPS THE OINGO FROM BOINGO!

Elfman 1993, photo art by yours truly.
Another year of very fond remembrance in the Boingo
story, this was the year that Danny scaled down the
band by dropping the horn section, but added a
rhythm guitar player to play with Steve. It was
well known that Danny was becoming very 
successful with the movie scores around this
time fetching a million per movie so the
handwriting was on the wall sort to speak. 
I alao went to a lot of shows that year up 
at the Warfield in SF and back home in LA
They played a two-night stand that summer
at the House Of Blues on Sunset and I was
up front for both incredible shows.
My roommates kidded me at the time when
they saw all the bruises on my arms from 
slamming...The Horror!!
Not surprising then that I have a few 93's in my bootleg collection to share with you Boingo-Zoid's
and always remember for trade only!
WARFIELD    1-10-93
3rd night of 3 night stand
I was in attendance, front, pit.
Rare, got in trade, audience
recording, call it an A- or B+
Also note that venue never was
the greatest for acoustics.
7daylink, enjoy








WARFIELD 10-21-93  Set List Sound is similar but a bit better A- aud 7daylink
not 100% positive but I believe it was a 2-nite stand and this is the 2nd. I was in attendance

HALLOWEEN - IRVINE MEADOWS SHOW - 10/31/93 
Set List - Dvd feed Rated A-  7daylink
I was in attendance, way up in nose bleed land.

1993 Sweatshirt logo
The Sheer Horror!!