This next exhibit is not for the faint of heart and minimum height is 48" - "JOHN BONHAM OVER THE TOP" is another new LED ZEP Bootleg Single and a short diatribe on my part regarding this.....HORROR!!

Yabba Dabba Zeppelin! A few quick notes on this whole
Zep LA Forum thing- Trying to shoot for 10 real good
ones, any work I've ever done on live boots has always
come from the standpoint of the music, to bring out the
best possible sound on what is usually a good recording
to begin with. The 2nd criteria is performance of that
song. The software I use is basically an audio editor
with my own custom features. Obviously "remaster"
isn't the proper word "sound enhancement" might
be but never liked that term cause I pour my 
heart and soul into any artistic project, ya dig?
SO ANYWAYS
Hope you're diggin them, some have turned out
good and some not. I went a little overboard
on the low pass shelf applied to Achilles
Last Stand, and I also have to go back
to the Immigrant/Heartbreaker from '72
that can be better, On that note tonight's offering
is very horrific. To attempt to edit a John Bonham
solo down to a reasonable time length takes 
some, well I'm sure you can think of a word
there, not meant in anyway to offend or
be defined, just serving up some Zep 
on a different kind of plate....n-joy
"John Bonham Over The Top" - June 21, 1977
(Robert Plant intro>Out On The Tiles>Solo>Moby Dick)
Originally 16:14, edited down to 5:18
Sample - link - 7daylink
The Horror!!