KEVIN BACON IS A MENACING CAMP COUNSELOR IN 1987's "WHITE WATER SUMMER"! - THE HORROR!

This one washed up on my shore via a You Tube reco, and once again I thank the You Tube robots for being so interested and concerned with my cinematic well-being. Here's your typical Hollywood formulaic coming-of-age flick and not a bad one at that. Giving it a healthy Three Pinewoods....The Horror!!

Film Review: White Water Summer (dir by Jeff Bleckner)

White Water Summer is a weird movie that was made in either 1985 or 1987 (more on that in a minute.) It stars a youngish Kevin Bacon and a very young Sean Astin. It starts out as a comedy and the...

White Water Summer (1987)

Smith's Verdict: ** Reviewed by Tanner Smith Before I review "White Water Summer," I want to say something. When I was a young teenager, and I rented this from a local video store, I fell in love with it. I felt like I just had to watch it again, rent it again, and soon enough...

The Horror!!
THE HORROR!!