BOINGO-TOBER 5 TEASER TIME! - A MONTH LONG CELEBRATION OF LA'S GREATEST BAND - THE HORROR!

This ad brings more than a few goosebumps to my skin as I was in attendance and lived right around the corner from the Palladium. I took two buddies that are no longer with us, and the place was over capacity which I remember well as the fire department threatened to close down the show several times over the night. If you've ever been to this legendary venue, it's basically a barn. A barn of heat with one complete balcony that goes all the way around. There were bodies hanging over bodies and in the song No Spill Blood when Elfman sang "Who makes the rules?" five thousand peeps yelled back in unison "someone else!" If you love this band as I do, I invite you to join me next month for Boingo-Tober, from the man that KROQ had on their lunch show as "L.A.'s Biggest Boingo Fan"....The Horror!!
BOINGO-TOBER 5 BOINGO TEASER
"I STAND DEFEATED" 
UNRELEASED SONG 1985
SOUND ENHANCED REMASTER BY THOH 2014 
7DAYLINK
THE HORROR!!