TOMMY ROSS 1992! - HA HA THE HORROR OF THE PROPRIETORS NOISE W 'GHOSTS IN THE FIREHOUSE'!

1992 - My first solo album playing every single instrument with the one exception of the live drummer a hired hand who plays on She Gives The Green Lights & When I'm Travelling Alone, the album was recorded in an old firehouse downtown LA, it was a really trippy old place, if you remember the headquarters for Ghostbusters it's that buillding. One day on a break I saw what looked like a man and woman ghost couple drinking tea at a table, When I went back upstairs and told the engineer he said oh yeah, you're not the first one to have seen them, they've been in this building for a long long
time....The Horror!!
Original Silver CD>MP3@320>MegaNz  link
Track Listing:
1. Elizabeth
2. Oh Mr Policeman
3. I Dream Of Peace
4. She Gives The Green Lights
5. (I Don't Watch) Television
6. When I'm Travelling Alone
7. Elevator Dream
8. 2000 Miles Away
9. Ghosts In The Firehouse
10. The State Of Our Civilization
THE SHEER HORROR!!