THE HORROR KNOWN AS "DIE HARD 4 FILM COLLECTION"! - VALUE PAC PACKS IN HORRORS

Greetings folks - I've always said there's nothing like walking into a Walmart with the intention of getting practical supplies like toothpaste and laundry detergent and marching straight back to the DVD section instead. Such a catastrophe happened to me last week when I spotted this 4-dvd set for the reasonable price of 9.99. 1 is in my collection and always has been and is one of the greatest action movies of all time, 2 is a so-so sequel and has been in and out of my collection over the years, 3 I hadn't seen since it first came out in 1995 and I never saw 4. Now that I've gone through it, this ain't no editorial type blog, so here's the ratings on each film and this set....The Horror!!
Pinewoods Rating System
Die Hard - get the rare Five Pinewoods, an action masterpiece.
Die Hard 2 - Two & A Half Pinewoods
Die Hard With A Vengeance - This is where it gets tricky. I so want to get into this movie because of the whole NY thing and the subway but it's a huge climb to believe they would go running all over the city with the Simon says thing. Will revisit it, for now Two Pinewoods
Die Hard 4 - Now I know why I didn't see it. One & 1/2 Pinewoods
Overall Rating On Set - Four Solid Pinewoods


ALL 4 DIE HARD TRAILERS STRUNG TOGETHER
It's Ellis....The Horror!!