ALICE COOPER 2010! - "Charlotte NC 5-19-2010" would be an apt title for this one I suppose, an audience capture by a fan that not only knew what he was doing as a taper, he's a pretty nice guy TO BOOT.....THE HORROR!!

No Alice Cooper concert is complete without a
good guillotine, ya dig? info below 7daylink Rating A
Taper's Notes
Alice Cooper
"Gruesone Twosome Tour" 
Uptown Amphitheatre at the NC Music Factory 
Charlotte, NC [USA] 
2010- May 19  Recorder: UNIVONC 
Seat: VIP (right of Soundboard)
SETLIST (01:17:46)
SCHOOL'S OUT
NO MORE MR. NICE GUY
I'M EIGHTEEN
WICKED YOUNG MAN
BALLED OF DWIGHT FRYE
GO TO HELL
GUILTY
COLD ETHYL
POISON
FROM THE INSIDE
NURSE ROZETTA
BE MY LOVER
ONLY WOMEN BLEED
I NEVER CRY
BLACK WIDOW JAM
VENGEANCE IS MINE
DIRTY DIAMONDS
BILLION DOLLAR BABIES
KILLER
I LOVE THE DEAD
ELECTED
UNDER MY WHEELS
I feel that this is a 10+ out of 10 recording.
I saw Alice back in 1983 (?) and loved it SO much.
This recording blows away any audience recording I have ever done. I feel it may be on of the best audience recordings for Alice.There are some small and insignificant issues At the beginning of the show ("school's Out") in my VIP box, some fat, puple haired girl shows up and thinks she is gonna hang. You will hear me say "go away".She leaves , and then during "No More Mr. Nice Guy" then comes back and start rubbing the bald spot on my head in a flirtatious manner.(As if that is REALLY gonna turn me on to keeping her in the box) I then give her a thumbs sign of "get lost" and she leaves for good.However, my friend forgot I am recording and he is heard minimally saying something and then I reply with a sarcastic reply. I couldn't edit it since it blended with the beginning of "I'm Eighteen".  It was only for around 5 seconds. Another spot is at the end of "Ballad of Dwight Frye" when the guillotine cuts off Alice's "head". He says "Thing could be worse" during the intro to "Go To Hell".
The Horror!!