Around this next bend a historic attraction, it's "PAT GARRETT & BILLY THE KID"! - Sam Peckinpah's 1973 Gritty Western with JAMES COBURN and KRIS KRISTOFFERSON and Music by Bob Dylan, What's Not To Like....THE HORROR!!

Okay I'll admit I'm a little buyist on this one
considering I went to school with James
Coburn's son and got to see their Bel Air
house on occasion and Kris is a good friend
of an old sax player in my bands, but first
and foremost I'm a Peckinpah fan and this
is a great film, the music by Bob Dylan 
seals the deal and using my Palm Springs
Rating System don't ya know I give this
one the rare Five Palm Trees, outstanding!
Peckinpah would start drinking on the set first thing each morning, and by the afternoon he would be loaded and walking around firing a revolver into the air. At night he'd lie in bed shooting at his reflection in the mirror, a drunken outburst that made its way into the movie when, after killing Billy, Garrett, in a bout of self-hatred and disgust, shoots to pieces his own reflection in a mirror. At one point, "I had to take a pistol away from Sam," says Kristofferson. "He was worrying some people."
The Horror!!