THE HORROR KNOWN AS "AIRPORT TERMINAL PACK"! - 4 AIRPLANE DISASTER MOVIES FROM THE 70'S

Such fire, frost or frippery. Available for as little as $3 on Amazon, the 4-movie set of the Airport movies is a horrific addition to any cinephile's collection. Now, as you know, this ain't no editorial type blog so I will immediately commence with the handing out of the appropriate Pinewoods for each movie under the Pinewoods Rating System- AIRPORT - it's hard to include this in the same catagory as the other three, it's not a disaster film so much as a great drama - 3 1/2 Pinewoods AIRPORT '75 - So bad it hurts, it's 0 Pinewoods but add 1 for Karen Black and 1 for just the overall oddball nature of this one, 2 Pinewoods
AIRPORT '77 - This one totally took me by surprise there's some miscasting going on like Jack Lemmon
as the pilot but this really is a decent flick, good story, I give it a solid 3 Pinewoods  AIRPORT '79 CONCORDE - I give this 1 1/2 Pinewoods for Jennings-Lang but unfortunately even their excellent production values couldn't keep the rest of this one afloat, or I should say in the air ha ha 1 1/2 Pinewoods The Horror!!

bloody terror: Airport Terminal Pack (Contains all 4 Airport Movies)

Airport (1970) It's been years since I saw the original Airport on TV. Here's why I haven't revisited it: It takes itself entirely too seriously (It has an all-star cast, after all), and it's got the classic disaster movie formula all wrong for my tastes.
ALL 4 AIRPORT TRAILERS STRUNG TOGETHER
The Horror!!