THE CLASH ARE "D.O.A."! - THE HORROR OF THIS 4 HOUR COMPILATION OF OUTTAKES & ALTERNATES

The Clash make their way to the battlefield. There are quite a few versions of the "DOA" (demos, outtakes, alternates) that float around out there. Over the years I've seen 1, 2 and 3 disc versions, but this is the first 4 hour version I've come across and the first to cover post-Mick Jones era stuff. I'm dedicating this post to an old drummer of mine and very dear friend, Mr Lee Tuft himself. He always claimed that the Joe Jackson line in the song Look Sharp "go on and get me in the corner, smoke my cigarettes and drink my beer" was written about him. He was a great Ringo style of drummer and incredibly faithful to my music. A victim of a pretty hard life thru and thru, he then got the super-whammy with a very rare form of cancer where the right side of your face basically blows up and then out. Or out then up depending on your vantage point. Death typically occurs in less than two weeks. This one's for u "Tuftus Smufftus" (one of my nicknames for him) Song list is inside the youtube text, enjoy....The Horror!!
The Horror!!