HIJINKS ON THE HIGH SEAS WITH "THE BOATNIKS"! - 1970 DISNEY COMEDY CAPER IS STILL THE HORROR

I don't know about YOU, but I could definitely use me a laugh or two right abouts now. Sheesh, what a week You like silly stap-stick kind of 70's comedies? Then this one is for you. A big fav of mine although I have noticed through the years that not all my friends share the same opinion...The Horror!!
Pinewoods Rating System - Three Tall Pinewoods

Every 70s Movie: The Boatniks (1970)

Something of an aberration among '70s live-action offerings from Walt Disney Productions, The Boatniks is a straightforward comedy with a romantic subplot. It doesn't feature animals or children, and it doesn't showcase special effects (excepting process shots of submarines) or supernatural elements.
ORIGINAL 1970 TRAILER, we dig!
ORIGINAL 30 SEC TV SPOT
The Horror!!