"TRIED AND TRUE FAVORITES"! - #6 & #5 HIJACKING SUBWAY TRAINS & PUTTING MOONLIGHT IN A BOX

#5 BOX OF MOONLIGHT (1996)

Box Of Moonlight is one of those films I have been
and always will be screaming from the rooftops,
It's funny, adventurous, qualifies as a road movie
but at the same time is deeply moving and 
motivational. One of my very favorite actors
Sam Rockwell in his breakout role as The Kid
and shot entirely on location in gorgeous TN,
using my Palm Springs Rating System, I give
this long-time fav the righteous Four Palm 
Trees it deserves, ya dig me? Groovy baby.
"AL MEETS THE KID"
http://allmoviegifs.tumblr.com/post/46753122790

6 - THE TAKING OF PELHAM 1-2-3 (1974)

Sheesh, what's not to like rite? NYC, subways, gangsters,
suspense, a little comedy here and there and 4 perfectly
cast actors for the leads, all based on a best-selling
book. My absolute favorite crime thriller of all time.
I will add to that there should never have been a 
sequel, it was an insult and whatever respect I had
for John Travolta which wasn't much to begin
with went out the window with that ridiculous
 so-called performance. If you want the
real deal, this is it! The Horror!!
THE HORROR!!