Weather Forecast In The House - expected to be "BREEZY" not tomorrow but right now as we look at a 1973 Clint Eastwood gem of a flick about the romance and friendship between a middle-aged man and a teenage runaway...THE HORROR!!

Just when I thought I had Clint's filmography down pat,
this one comes out of total left-field and bowls me
over. And to think this is one of his first directing
efforts boggles me, the story is timeless, we 
have lots of great Hollywood and LA locations, 
and I haven't even started talking about the acting
performances. The casting of unknown Kay Lenz
is phenomenal, her performance 100 percent
Oscar worthy and Holden has never been better
taking very sensitive material and making it so
real, and while the film wouldn't qualify 
as a character study, Holden keeps one foot
there throughout his nuanced performance.
Using my Palm Springs Rating System,
I give this nice surprise to my day
Four & 1/2 Palm Trees.....The Horror!!
Every 70s Movie: Breezy (1973)'Breezy' (1973): Clint Eastwood's little-known romance
Found this upped on You Tube, HQ too. 
Sweet!
The Horror!!