careful around this next bend, we're headed for "BAD COUNTRY"! - 2014 Thriller with MATT DILLON and WILLEM DAFOE about a convict turned informant and the cop he helped bring down an entire syndicate.....THE HORROR!!

Had I seen just the poster by itself I probably never
would have checked it out, guns are not really my
scene, ya dig? The story's been told before and there's
nothing spectacular with the production values,
but the performances of two veteran actors that have
both been around since the 80's, Willem Dafoe is
great as always, and my man Matt Dillon turns
in another riveting performance, it's just amazing
to see how far his acting chops have come since
the days of Tex ha ha. Well this ain't no editorial
type blog so I'll get right to the Palm Springs Rating
System on this with Three Solid Palm Trees.
The Sheer Horror!!