Revisiting a little album called "JAMES GANG IN CONCERT" from 1971, it was a single platter affair containing highlights from their CARNEGIE HALL shows earlier that year, Ya Dig What I'm Sayin'? Ya Feel Me? GROOVY Baby!

There was a store on Hollywood Blvd called Pacific
Records in the early 70's near Highland and Ed and
I used to go in there all the time. They had a bin
right as you walked in that was full of cassette 
tapes that were marked down, what they used to
call "cut-outs" and that was my first introduction
to this album. I still dig listening to it every now
and then and it's really nicely engineered by
Bill Szymczyk, a name that's probably in
many albums you already own.
WALK AWAY
TAKE A LOOK AROUND
STOP
Link to I-tunes, it's only 4.99 and the version
they have is the digital remaster which is superb!
The streams above are from the version pictured below-
The Horror!!