Double-Shot of TED V MIKELS! It all started with 1963's "STRIKE ME DEADLY" which he actually completed in 1959 and wasn't released until four years later, like this cat had it in his head from the start to be a Consummate Indie Filmmaker, ya dig me? The House DIGS Ted!!

So just who the hell is Ted V Mikels anyway?
Well he wrote the book on B-movie and budget 
film-making and in 1963 he took everyone
by surprise with his debut Strike Me Deadly.
His unique idea to shoot real firefighters and
then mix the footage in the climatic ending
started an MO of film-making that technically
at the age of 85 is still going on!
"I'm not in the Director's Guild, not in any guild. I just
don't want anyone telling me what to do, or what I 
can not do" - Ted V Mikels

ORIGINAL TRAILER

4 MINUTE SCENE

The Horror!!