IT'S THE 'JUNGLE WARRIORS' RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! - 1983 DRIVE IN ACTION A CORNUCOPIA OF HORROR

Oh no, it's the guy that played the Turkish prison
guard in Midnight Express...The Horror!!
Talk about miscast and wasted talent, it's John
Vernon who appears completely uninterested
and in need of an enema. Almost embarrassing!
These are just a couple of many areas Jungle Warriors
tries to succeed and fails miserably with the 
predictable women behind bars kind of plot.
From my experience these B-movies have to
have at least one special area where they
make an impression, since we already know
the acting and production values will be
poor. This one has many chances to pull
something off but never does, what a shame.
Using my Palm Springs Rating System, I 
remorse at having had Jungle Warriors
wash up on my shore with One & A
Half Palm Trees....The Horror!!

DeadShed Productions: Jungle Warriors (Ernst R. von Theumer, 1984) DVD Review

"I find ways to amuse myself." In the steamy South American jungle a group of models have arrived for a photo shoot, just as a major drug deal is about to go down. Cesar Santiago ( Paul L.

The Horror!!