JETHRO TULL 2004! - MADISON WISCONSIN - CAPTURE FROM 8TH ROW CENTER - THE HORROR!

i always dig posting this one, especially how i got it
I was conducting a trade in '04 when the dude 
mention to me he just taped a Tull show a few
nights prior in his hometown and he proceeded
to tell me how he used high-end stereo mics
under a mesh cap from 8th row center. 
My reply was 'Ah yeah, throw that one in too'
really sweet capture and show, 2 setter
enjoy 7daylink Rating A+
Overture Center
Madison Wisconsin 11-3-2004
A+ Audience, recorded from 8th row center w high end stereo mics
first gen copy given to me by taper

acoustic set:
Life Is A Long Song
Skating Away On The Thin Ice Of The New Day
Eurology
Jack-In-The-Green
Slipstream
I Raise My Glass To You
Up The Pool
Dun Ringill
Boris Dancing
Cheap Day Return
Mother Goose
Wond?ring Aloud
In The Grip Of Stronger Stuff
Bourre

electric set:
My Sunday Feeling
Cross-Eyed Mary
Pavane
Beggars Farm
Weathercock
A New Day Yesterday
Stage Fright
Farm On The Freeway
Flying Dutchman (intro)->
My God
Aqualung
Wind Up
Locomotive Breath
Protect And Survive
Cheerio

IT'S A MUST HAVE! ENJOY
The Horror!!