ALICE COOPER 2006! - "Cleveland Ohio '06 comin' at ya on a Hump Day night, a sweet show captured by an audience member who had a good grip on how to go about this type of thing, ya dig me?...The Horror!!

pic from show, set list/notes below, 7daylink, Rating A-
Alice Cooper 
Tower City Ampitheatre 
Cleveland, Ohio 
Oct 8, 2006 

01. Wicked Young Man
02. No More Mister Nice Guy
03. Dirty Diamonds
04. Billion Dollar Babies
05. Be My Lover
06. Lost In America
07. Guilty
08. I Never Cry
09. Women Of Mass Distraction
10. I'm Eighteen
11. You Drive Me Nervous
12. Is It My Body
13. Go To Hell
14. Black Widow Instrumental/Band Solos
15. Feed My Frankenstien
16. Welcome To My Nightmare
17. The Awakening
18. Steven
19. Only Women Bleed
20. Steven 
21. Ballad Of Dwight Frye
23. Killer
24. I Love The Dead
25. Schools Out
Encores
26. Poison
27. Wish I Were Born In Beverly Hills
28. Under My Wheels

cm-ts22 >nh900 >PCM>PC>WAV>AUDACITY>Amplify>Normalize>BassBoost>NERO(split tracks)>WINAMP>FLAC FRONTEND>MAKETORRENT2>YOU

Note:Second attempt at live taping missed a couple beats at begining Track 1 and Encore Track 26 (changed discs) I mean a couple of beats. 
Levels on main show were manual and encore was auto I put them in audiology and evened them out.Taped from Section 2 row N Left of center.
The Horror!!