the message always begins the same: "WHITE HUNTER, BLACK HEART"! - 1990 CLINT EASTWOOD African Adventure Ranks As One Of The All-Time Great Clint Movies of course which there are many, ya dig me? Well Groovy Baby Just Groovy!

"You're wrong, kid. It's not a crime to kill an elephant. It's bigger than all that. It's a sin to kill an elephant. Do you understand? It's a sin. The only sin that you can buy a license and go out to commit. That's why I want to do it before I do anything else in this world. Do you understand me? Of course you don't. How could you? I don't understand it myself."
pulled this off the shelf last night, been a while, still 
blows me away every time I see it, great film!

"SIN TO KILL AN ELEPHANT"

OFFICIAL TRAILER
widely distributed and easy to find! Amazon link.
The Horror!!