His name is JON SAINT and the first thing you need to know about him is "IT AIN'T EASY BEING A SAINT" ya dig? - Long Island NYC brilliantly talented Rock-Rapper, 8 really cool songs and with that I say HORRIFIC HUMP DAY TO YA!!

Those of you long time visitors have probably seen this
before but for those of you that haven't, here's the 
Reader's Digest version- in '04 I was scouring the 
net for emerging artists and came across this guy's 
mp3's. The first song I heard was his brilliant version
of Elton John's Rocket Man (included here) and as
I listened to each song, it was like the guy was talking
straight to me, you know how that goes. I was fortunate 
to get him on the phone a few weeks later and we had
a cool coast to coast conversation where I quickly
concluded he was as nuts as I am, The Horror!! ;-)
Streaming above. link, used with permission
ROCK PAPER SCISSOR 
INSIDE OUT
IT'S AIN'T EASY BEING A SAINT
ROCKET MAN (Elton cover)
STONE (Dylan cover)
PSYCHOPATHIC
UNDERBELLY
GOODBYE
The Horror!!