You've heard of Psycho-Babble and Psycho-derelict, well Say Hello to "PSYCHO-MONTAGE"! - say what? It's ole Pete boy proving once again the genius he is, and with that we say HORRIFIC FOOTBALL PLAYOFF WEEKEND TO YA!

Okay, so dig this- I'm one of those rare proponents of the
Psychoderelict album, in fact I think it's the best thing
Pete's ever done next to Tommy and Quad of course.
So when I saw there was a rare bonus track and it's
name is Psycho Montage and the running time is
12 minutes, I'm all about that, ya dig? To my
fun surprise it's a completely different edit
and really it's own mini-rock opera
or mini-Psychoderelict. Thumbs up, way up!
PSYCHO MONTAGE - this track is only available on a
rare cd import or the equally rare English Boy single.
For that reason, I'm going to go ahead and 
offer a 7daylink on it, please trade only.
THE HORROR!!