HIS NAME IS JON SAINT AND "IT AIN'T EASY BEING A SAINT", YA DIG? - NYC ROCK RAPPER HORROR

Those of you long time visitors have probably seen this before but for those of you that haven't, here's the Reader's Digest version- in '04 I was scouring the net for emerging artists and came across this guy's mp3's. The first song I heard was his brilliant version of Elton John's Rocket Man (included here) and asI listened to each song, it was like the guy was talking straight to me, you know how that goes. I was fortunate to get him on the phone a few weeks later and we had a cool coast to coast conversation where I quickly concluded he was as nuts as I am, The Horror!! ;-)
"It Ain't Easy Being A Saint"  link, used with permission
ROCK PAPER SCISSOR 
INSIDE OUT
IT'S AIN'T EASY BEING A SAINT
ROCKET MAN (Elton cover)
STONE (Dylan cover)
PSYCHOPATHIC
UNDERBELLY
GOODBYE
We recently obtained secret hidden video of Ed from Ed's Attic at age 16 in the school gym-
THE HORROR!!