AND NOW WE INTERRUPT YOUR RIDE WITH A MESSAGE FROM "STARSHIP TAROT" THE HORROR

Greetings once again- This is probably one of the only times
if not THE ONLY time you will see me request anything
from THOH's visitors. Those of you around for a while
might already know I am a professional Tarot card
reader and teacher. Widely and generally considered one
of the best in So Cal, Starship Tarot is my new web
presence for all the various services I offer and also
a new online magazine for Tarot enthusiasts. 
If that's your kind of thing, then please visit,
that's all I ask. Back in just a bit with more HORRORS

Current Specials

35% Off Any One-Hour Reading Phone direct or in person. For a limited time receive 35% off a one-hour reading, applies to both new and old customers. Expires 1/31/16. Get 3 Free Phone Minutes Conne...
From "Live & Let Die"....The Horror!!