RUSH 2002! - Revisiting "VAPOR TRAILS" and listening to it the way it was meant to be- REMIXED ON 180G VINYL, ya dig me? Due to corn-fusion with some schnooks at the mastering lab, the '02 is Too Hot and Too....HORRIFIC!

Are those Tarot cards I see on the sleeve?.The Horror!!
I remember first listening to this when it came out
in 2002. I was in New Mexico looking at properties
and way out in the boonies on the highway with the
new Rush album playin on the car stereo. I was like
hey life doesn't get better than this, here i am with
this beautiful location, cruising listening to the
new Rush album, ya dig? They say the mastering
process missed their mark and the album was way
too hot and popped so in 2013 Geddy got to see
a long time vision come true when it was 
completely remixed by David Bottrill and
the new version pressed on 180g. While
I still feel that the songs are far from Rush's
best, it is a decent album and sounds MUCH BETTER
The pictures below of my house at the time in New Mexico,
note the recording studio in the living room ;-)
The Horror!!