"Sounds like FAIRLY TWISTED LOGIC to me" - The Sheer Horror of the proprietor's music as we wheel out "Fairly Twisted Logic - 2012 Deluxe Edition" an extended version of my 2005 album with a whopping 28 tracks....THE HORROR!!

file comes with song list and liner notes, enjoy 7daylink
excerpt from notes - 
"I honestly can't remember what ryme or reason I had in selecting the 11 songs that would make the 2005 release. I do remember that after looking at the list I knew I had to further conceptualize the set as I wanted a concept album of sorts so at the last minute I recorded 6 "segways" to insert here and there. These segways basically consisted of me reading out of an old book of philosophical quotes and then using some real tripped out effects on the voice and occasionally adding a beat or pattern in the background. 
Within days of the album's independent release I received a phone call from a indie record company in Huntington Beach that wanted to re-release it and distribute. The following week another call came from a label in Arizona wanting to do the same thing. It was reviewed by several indie music websites and one review called it "a techno rock masterpiece." We put it up on CD Baby, Amazon , ITunes, etc and the digital mp3 version is still available at most of those sites. The CD versions are long sold out. 
As for the other 11 songs that didn't make the album, some of them have been released here and there on later repackaging efforts and some are just seeing the light of day with this new edition. I am happy to say you have here the full representation of Fairly Twisted Logic with all 22 songs and 6 segways compiled in an order which I probably would have intended originally while still keeping the original order of the original release. I hope you enjoy it, I certainly had a lot of fun making it!"
The Sheer Horror!!