rod stewart AND the faces are "Coast To Coast : Overtures & Beginners"! - one of the most horrific albums in all of rock history gets the full nod with an out-of-print cd AND a bootleg of outtakes and alternates....THE SHEER HORROR!!

I guess it's no surprise that I fall into that rare camp
of Faces fans that likes this album. Of course, it helps
just a tad that I was there 4th row center at the age
of 11 for the show this is mostly culled from.
Well, like it or lump it, an unopened out of
print CD of this will set you back $600,
so unless you're still playing cassettes or 8-tracks
(for which I would applaud and weep for you
equally) then I offer Faces fans the following-
Complete Out Of Print CD rip
Alternate Tracks: Stay With Me (alternate)
Slide Solo>Gasoline Alley>Stay With Me 
(2 versions - original and THOH remaster)
I'm Losing You (only on 8-track!)
Bonus : I'm Losing You (KBFH 1974)
7daylink, medium bit rate
The Horror!!