AVERAGE WHITE BAND 1976! - Revisiting a little double album called "Person To Person - Live" four exquisite sides of those funky boys from Scotland at the peak of their career recorded at 4 different shows....THE HORROR!!

I was 13 when this came out and had just seen the 
band at the Hollywood Palladium and was living
in New York with my pops, I walked into a local
record store and asked if they had any AWB
and the guy said they just that morning they had
come out with a new double live-album, this
classic was in my hands seconds later. 
It's a great record that's held it's weight over
time but still very underrated. 
Link to various formats on Amazon
Link to I-tunes 
Samples - "Person To Person," "I'm The One," "Love Your Life"
On a quick sidebar - We have removed "Ultimate Classic Rock"
 blog from the blogroll. They have been replaced by the site 
Vintage Rock News. If anyone has any suggestions
for music news blogs, please let me know!
The Horror!!