look out around this next corner, it's the "NIGHT FLYER"! - 1997's horror movie about a serial killer that likes to fly his plane to his murders, the sheer horror of it all, one of the better Stephen King adaptions....THE HORROR!!

The next several movie posts are going to cover new
additions to my collection as I'm in the middle of a 
buying phase. They were all made known to me by
the various movie blogs we have here at the blog.
There's a lot to navigate there but if you want a
good place to start try Every 70's Movie,
The Sheer Horror!!
Well, I liked this one a lot and I already watched it a
couple times, using my Palm Springs Rating System
I give this horror flick two and 3/4 Palm Trees
two and a half for the film and an extra 1/4 
for seeing Miguel Ferrer in a leading role.
ORIGINAL TRAILER, widely available. 
Oh no, it's the Sunburnt Irishman....The Horror!!